Sustainability by product innovations and effective CSR strategies
1. Sustainability needs innovative products
By EcoAid’s help you can fill the idea of CSR with life. We are an experienced partner for the development of products and services that catch attention and have a trend-setting potential. Especially for food and non-food consumer goods creative and innovative solutions create top runner products of sustainability.
Some of the current EcoAid key activities:
- Sustainable fishery of wild-caught fish and seafood and sustainable aquaculture.
A sustainable range of products requires protection of fishing resources, prevention of destructive fishing practices and compliance with environmental, social and quality standards. The concepts of sustainable wild fish and sustainable aquaculture of the REWE group developed by EcoAid were mentioned in an article in the “Lebensmittelzeitung” (German food journal) on 18.3.2011.
- Products to protect biodiversity
- Sustainable supply chains for textiles. adhesives, detergents, paper, natural stone and otheres
- Systematic selection of sustainable and safe ingredients for non-food consumer products
2. Sustainability needs the right CSR strategy
EcoAid is your partner for conceptual design and implementation of sustainability strategies. We help you to design your core business and CSR management in a sustainable way. This investment pays off: Your Products will stand out in independent tests and your company can significantly improve in sustainability rankings.
Some of the current CSR key activities:
- Development of policies for the company, suppliers and product
- Development and selection of appropriate CSR and sustainability standards
- Strategies for a successful Eco-labeling
- Application of the new CSR standards ISO 26.000
- Co-operation of companies and NGOs
- Sustainable investment criteria for chemical companies